Thank you for your interest in starting a Social Fundraiser!
Here is an example of a finished product to inspire you! Social Fundraiser
Login or create a Neon account. Click the link here
After logging in, select Social Fundraising in the drop-down menu.
Select the fundraising campaign for "Feeding Program"
Understand your personal fundraising page.
· View My Fundraising Page – The button in the upper-left corner of the screen opens your live fundraising page in a new browser tab. You can click this any time to see what your fundraising page looks like.
· Page Content – Edit the text and images that appear on your fundraising page.
· Share My Page – This helps you get the word out to your friends about your fundraising page through social media.
· Donations – This is a list of all of the donations that you have received.
· Comments – When your donors make a donation, they can leave a comment. Use this page to hide any comments that you don’t want displayed on your page.
· Team – If teams are enabled for this campaign, you can choose to join a team or create your own in this tab.
Edit your page content.
· Fundraising Page Title – Change the title for your fundraising page if you desire.
· Fundraising Page Url – Customize the url to your fundraising page if you would like.
· Your Fundraising Goal – Set your goal for your personal fundraising. How much friends do you want to get involved? 2,4,5, more? Multiply this number by $27 to get your fundraising goal for this campaign.
· Photo – Add a personal photo of yourself! Or choose a photo from our library.
· My Page Content – This is a very important part of creating your page! Share your connection with Ignite Change. Why you support Ignite Change and why you think others should also join you.
Share your fundraising page.
Share your page on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media sites. Reach out to your family, friends, and contacts to get more people involved and reach your goal!
THANK YOU for joining us on our mission to empower families for a bright and sustainable future!
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.